We service our equipment regularly, if a problem occurs please contact our office so that we can do the best to get you up and running! No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
RENT CHARGED FOR TIME OUT NOT TIME USED. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN.
- No rentals without a valid driver's license and major credit card.
Weekend Rental Rate
- Any equipment rented Saturday noon or later will be due back Monday morning before 9:30 a.m. for a 1 day charge.
- Equipment rented Saturday morning is due back before 5:00 p.m. Saturday for a 1 (one) day charge or due back Monday morning before 9:30 a.m. for a 1.5 daily charge
- Long weekend rental rates will include the extra day for only 1/2 day extra charge, (Saturday afternoon until Tuesday morning for a 1.5 daily charge.)
- All rental equipment will be sent out clean and is expected to be returned clean. Failure to return equipment will incur a $25.00 minimum cleaning charge.
- This policy will apply to all equipment issued from the yard, or over the counter.
- Damage to equipment is covered by our rental contract unless damage is due to misuse or negligence.
- Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call the office for price quotes. All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
- Please call for item availability. Reservations are welcome and encouraged!
Forklift and Lift Rental Policy
- It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of, and follow safety regulations set out by the ministry of labour while using a man lift.
- This includes competent operator and working at height requirements.